Rockstars and Riding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rockstars and Riding

Rockstars and Riding is a free forum for Enthuisast of Atv and Off roading...This is not a gossip site. It is a site started by Atv riders for atv riders in the Greater East and Middle Tennessee Riding areas.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pickett Blackhouse Mtn Road May 16th...............Brimestone White Knuckle event May 22 and 23

Pickett State Forest - May 16th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rooster
Admin
Admin
rooster

Pickett State Forest - May 16th Empty
PostSubject: Pickett State Forest - May 16th   Pickett State Forest - May 16th EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 am

I have posted this on the Royal Blue Rangers and CATVR board so some of them will be joining us I am sure.

I will be riding Pickett on Saturday May 16, 2009. All are invited to come and enjoy. We will meet at the BlackHouse Mtn Road parking area. The ride time will be 8:30am CST. This will be an all day ride so bring your lunch. For anybody that has not been to Pickett before this is your opportunity to come and see what it has to offer. If you are interested in going then let me know.

Directions to Blackhouse Mtn Road Parking Area from Crossville:

From I-40 Exit 317 take Hwy 127 North towards Jamestown. While on Hwy 127 just north of Jamestown turn right on Hwy 154 towards Pickett State Park.

Approx: 6 miles you will pass the Wildwood Bed and Breakfast. 1,5 miles past the Bed and Breakfast you will see Blackhouse Mtn Road on the left. Turn Left onto Gravel road and follow it for 4.1 miles to Trailhead Parking area. Just park along side the road.

Directions to Blackhouse Mtn Road Parking Area from Caryville:

From Exit 141 on I-75 take Hwy 63 to Huntsville. After going thru Huntsville turn Right on Hwy 27 North. Go to Oneida. Take Hwy 297 West out of Oneida. Hwy 297 will dead end into Hwy 154. You will turn right on Hwy 154. Approx 1.5 miles you will see a Forest Sign on the Left with a gravel road. There will also be a marker saying Blackhouse Mtn Road. Turn Left and go approx 4.1 miles. You will see people Parked along side the Gravel Road.

List of who is going:
Rooster
Hammer
BigCat
JodyT
Ky_Kodiak + 10
Kawi Warrior
Bubbanewf
The Red Baron
BigBear
G_Man + 1

Last edited by rooster on Thu May 14, 2009 7:16 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
ollie

PostSubject: Re: Pickett State Forest - May 16th   Pickett State Forest - May 16th EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 am

I will try to make this one!!!
Back to top Go down
bigcat
bigcat

PostSubject: Re: Pickett State Forest - May 16th   Pickett State Forest - May 16th EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 pm

I will be there.
Back to top Go down
rooster
Admin
Admin
rooster

PostSubject: Re: Pickett State Forest - May 16th   Pickett State Forest - May 16th EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Getting close. Let me know if any of you are going to go that is not on the list.
Back to top Go down
Just D
Admin
Admin
Just D

PostSubject: Re: Pickett State Forest - May 16th   Pickett State Forest - May 16th EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm

You all have fun.. Wish I could go, gonna be holdin down the fort at OG. Take lots of photos.
Back to top Go down
https://roxstarriding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pickett State Forest - May 16th   Pickett State Forest - May 16th Empty

Back to top Go down

Pickett State Forest - May 16th
Page 1 of 1