Rockstars and Riding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rockstars and Riding

Rockstars and Riding is a free forum for Enthuisast of Atv and Off roading...This is not a gossip site. It is a site started by Atv riders for atv riders in the Greater East and Middle Tennessee Riding areas.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pickett Blackhouse Mtn Road May 16th...............Brimestone White Knuckle event May 22 and 23

Welcome Everyone to Rockstar Riding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Just D
Admin
Admin
Just D

Welcome Everyone to Rockstar Riding Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone to Rockstar Riding   Welcome Everyone to Rockstar Riding EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 am

Welcome to Roxstar riding...I am the Rockstar!! Better known as Bigbluegrizzd or Dustin. I started this site, for one reason and one reason only....to insure we had a site where we could talk about rides, riding, and the ride reports once we return from riding. This site was designed to talk about riding. Lets keep it clean. If there is cussing or being rude or disrespectful you will be banned and your IP address will be pulled. I am not making threats simple promises and actions. So if you love to ride wheelers and enjoy everything that goes along with Riding Atv's or Utv's then this is the place for you, but if you just want to ramble incoherently for hours on in about your bad day, or what you have on your plate tomorrow, or if your here to drive up your guest count, then please move on to other sites.....If your here for the right reasons.....WELCOME......The Rockstar said that.

I got the name Rockstar from a friend of mine, who when I made an errant comment about a ride, took the name Rockstar and ran with it....So in his honor and a tribute to him I named this Forum: Rockstars and Riding.....ENJOY
Back to top Go down
https://roxstarriding.forumotion.com

Welcome Everyone to Rockstar Riding
Page 1 of 1